Sunday 13 September 2009

ColoringBook, Beach House Software

Besides my natural desire to like an application that comes from a developer with a name like Beach House, this is easy to use and does what it says on the tin: Presents you with a series of "pages," each with a different outlined pictures just waiting to be colored in. You can choose a pirate, lion, fairy, etc. - choose a crayon from the box - even erase your booboos. At the end, you can save it (a function I didn't know existed until I was scrolling through my photo gallery and encountered a variety of half-filled-in pictures). And it's simple to figure out; my friends 3 and a 1/2 year old had sorted it five seconds after getting his hands on my phone.

You'll like it because: Simple to figure out and most no pens to leak in your bag.
Too bad: Some of the pictures are kind of creepy and amateurish (the fairy needs a re-draw).
iPhone Apps users gave it 3.5/5 stars
Cost: £0.59
Ages: 2-5

No comments:

Post a Comment